10Th Eye Large Regina Necklace18-1-1870
Hanging from a beautiful textured 14 K rose gold chain is a blue sapphire eye. Introducing the 10th eye necklace. The 10th eye is known as the all seers eye. It is the eye that sees in to the future and what is in store for you. Representing luck and fortune, the designer took this special symbolic meaning of the 10th eye and modernized it.
• 6.16Gr 14K Rose Gold
• 0.60Ct Sapphire
• Allow 2-6 weeks for your order. As this is an online exclusive.
• All Kismet by Milka designs come in rose gold, but can be made in yellow gold and white gold upon special request. Items purchased in yellow or white gold are Special orders and cannot be returned or changed.
Just because you do not see something from this designer does not mean we can not order it. As a retailer of Kismet By Milka, we can order anything from her stunning collections. Click the chat icon or on the "Have a question" tab to contact us and we will help you with your specific purchase. This will be a special order.
• Jewelry, take caution to keep harsh chemicals away from the precious metal and stones.
• Store your jewelry individually in its original packaging between wearings or use a protective case that will prevent minor damages caused by contact with abrasive surfaces.
• Keeping your jewelry clean is also important. Use a soft cloth to maintain gold's luster. We also recommend you to clean diamonds with a soft, clean, damp cloth after wearings.
Here at House Of 29 we search for unique, different and exquisite jewelry; resulting in a group of special curated designers who add their own personal touches and trade marks to their jewelry. The designers unleash their creativity and inspirations through out their life which then translates into stunning, beautiful jewelry that you must have!
Kismet specializes in fine jewelry that is handcrafted in Turkey. The female empowered line features extremely wearable pieces that look stunning on their own or layered all together, for a chic show stopping look. Fused with symbols and personal flair, Kismet’s collections inspires women to express their own individuality, dare to dream attitude and to create her own future with those dreams that inspire her. This is jewelry with meaning!
Working primarily in pink gold; which is part of the rose gold family, however, it is softer in tone and illuminates a subtle warm hue. Pink gold literally looks amazing on every skin tone and even mixed with your white gold metals and yellow gold metals!