Apparis Arion Grey Sweater
This oversized crew neck sweater is made in Apparis's new marled Re-knit. This style mimics the look of wool without the scratchy feel and is 100% cruelty-free.
• Oversized fit. For a closer fit we recommend sizing down.
• Composition: 98% recycled polyester, 2% elastane
• Hand wash cold with mild detergent
• Wash inside out with like colors
• Do not bleach
• Lay flat to dry
• Do not iron.
• Machine wash cold separately or with similar colors, lay flat to dry. Turn garment inside out before washing. Do not bleach. Dry clean.
• Made in Italy.
Apparis is a modern vegan fashion brand co-founded by Amélie Brick and Lauren Nouchi. The New York-based label gained recognition and a cult following thanks to its colorful line of plush faux fur coats. They’re committed to making a bold statement: vegan fashion and an accessible price point can coexist without compromising style and quality. Amélie and Lauren are the French duo behind the colorful line of faux furs. They both worked in luxury fashion, where they witnessed unethical manufacturing practices, and knew they wanted something better—for the environment and for theirselves. So they joined forces to create Apparis, a vegan brand that empowers the modern woman. And you know what? They name all of their coats after women they admire—from fashion icons to coworkers and mentors.