Apparis Brenna Dress Burnt Henna
The BRENNA long button-down dress is a versatile statement piece. Style it open as a duster or closed as a dress, featuring a tie at the back so you can cinch your waist. The BRENNA is made with our new Recycled ALT-SILK fabric.
• Roomy, but not too roomy—a standard silhouette. True to size.
• Recycled alternative silk long button down dress. Shirt collar. 10 corozo buttons at front. Tie at back. Side slits.
• For everyday, but can dress this up too!
• Machine wash cold with like colors. Lay flat to dry. Iron low on reverse as needed. Unlined
• 45% recycled polyester / 55% polyester
• Dry clean only.
Apparis is a modern vegan fashion brand co-founded by Amélie Brick and Lauren Nouchi. The New York-based label gained recognition and a cult following thanks to its colorful line of plush faux fur coats. They’re committed to making a bold statement: vegan fashion and an accessible price point can coexist without compromising style and quality.We—Amélie and Lauren—are the French duo behind the colorful line of faux furs. We both worked in luxury fashion, where we witnessed unethical manufacturing practices, and knew we wanted something better—for the environment and ourselves. So we joined forces to create Apparis, a vegan brand that empowers the modern woman. And you know what? We name all of our coats after women we admire—from fashion icons to coworkers and mentors.