Apparis Chrissy Top Noir
The CHRISSY button-down shirt is an elevated closet staple. Style it open as a light layer or closed on its own, featuring a contrast bi-colored tie at the back so you can cinch your waist. The CHRISSY is made with our new Recycled ALT-SILK fabric.
Pair with the MELINDA shorts in Noir for a matching set.
• Regular fit: Roomy, but not too roomy—a standard silhouette. True to size.
• Recycled alternative silk button down shirt. Shirt collar. 7 corozo buttons at front. 2 corozo buttons at cuff. Patch pocket at left chest. Tie at back. Side slits
• For everyday. Dress up or dress down.
• 45% recycled polyester / 55% polyester.
• Machine wash cold with like colors. Lay flat to dry. Iron low on reverse as needed. Do not bleach. Dry clean
Apparis is a modern vegan fashion brand co-founded by Amélie Brick and Lauren Nouchi. The New York-based label gained recognition and a cult following thanks to its colorful line of plush faux fur coats. They’re committed to making a bold statement: vegan fashion and an accessible price point can coexist without compromising style and quality. Amélie and Lauren are the French duo behind the colorful line of faux furs. They both worked in luxury fashion, where they witnessed unethical manufacturing practices, and knew they wanted something better—for the environment and for theirselves. So they joined forces to create Apparis, a vegan brand that empowers the modern woman. And you know what? They name all of their coats after women they admire—from fashion icons to coworkers and mentors.