Apparis Fiona Koba Electric Purple Jacket
Part of Apparis' Plant-Based Capsule. The Fiona is a short jacket with a shawl collar and wide sleeves. This style features a custom rainbow print lining and is made with Apparis' Plant-Based Fur, an alternative to traditional animal-derived fur.
• True to size. Take your normal size!
• The fiber in our Plant-Based Fur is certified through the Common Thread Fabric Certification Program. It takes less energy to make this glucose (AKA sugar) based fiber than traditional, non-bio based fur alternatives–and we think that's pretty sweet
• Slash pockets
• Snap closure
• Shawl collar
• Shell: 67% polyester, 33% plant-based
• Lining: 100% recycled polyester
• Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene
• Use a stiff bristle brush to re-fluff faux fur and decrease shedding after washing.
• Dry clean only.
• Made in Italy.
Apparis is a modern vegan fashion brand co-founded by Amélie Brick and Lauren Nouchi. The New York-based label gained recognition and a cult following thanks to its colorful line of plush faux fur coats. They’re committed to making a bold statement: vegan fashion and an accessible price point can coexist without compromising style and quality.We—Amélie and Lauren—are the French duo behind the colorful line of faux furs. We both worked in luxury fashion, where we witnessed unethical manufacturing practices, and knew we wanted something better—for the environment and ourselves. So we joined forces to create Apparis, a vegan brand that empowers the modern woman. And you know what? We name all of our coats after women we admire—from fashion icons to coworkers and mentors.