Apparis Isabel Cropped Cotton Sweatshirt Epsom
The Isabel cropped sweatshirt in Epsom is made from ultra-soft and lightweight cotton, you'll never want to take it off. Meet your new closet staple. Throw it on, scrunch the sleeves and you're ready to go.
Pair it with the co-ordinating Julianna sweatshort in Epsom for a complete look.
• The model is 5'7" with a 32" bust and is wearing size S. Shirt length: 18.5". Chest width: 22". Relaxed fit: Roomy, but not too roomy—a standard silhouette. True to size. Want an oversized look? Size up.
• Cropped sweatshirt. Round neck.
• For everyday.
• Elastic cuff. 100% organic cotton. Dyed and knitted fabric. Control union certified.
• APPARIS logo in green embroidered at back of neck.
• Machine wash cold. Hang to dry.
Apparis is a modern vegan fashion brand co-founded by Amélie Brick and Lauren Nouchi. The New York-based label gained recognition and a cult following thanks to its colorful line of plush faux fur coats. They’re committed to making a bold statement: vegan fashion and an accessible price point can coexist without compromising style and quality.We—Amélie and Lauren—are the French duo behind the colorful line of faux furs. We both worked in luxury fashion, where we witnessed unethical manufacturing practices, and knew we wanted something better—for the environment and ourselves. So we joined forces to create Apparis, a vegan brand that empowers the modern woman. And you know what? We name all of our coats after women we admire—from fashion icons to coworkers and mentors.