Apparis Jemma Vest Noir
Inspired by our Apparis' best-selling Coat by the same name, this vegan leather puffer vest is made for layering. This style also features a zip-off hood and a stand collar to protect from the cold.
- Welt pocket
- Zip Closure
- Detachable hood
- Shell: 57% polyurethane, 43% viscose
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Hand wash cold with mild detergent, wash with like color
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene
- Filling may bunch in certain areas when washing lightly pat or knead area to restore the fill to proper position
- We recommend storing vegan leather pieces with similarly colored items with ample space to avoid potential color transferring.
Apparis is a modern vegan fashion brand co-founded by Amélie Brick and Lauren Nouchi. The New York-based label gained recognition and a cult following thanks to its colorful line of plush faux fur coats. They’re committed to making a bold statement: vegan fashion and an accessible price point can coexist without compromising style and quality.We—Amélie and Lauren—are the French duo behind the colorful line of faux furs. We both worked in luxury fashion, where we witnessed unethical manufacturing practices, and knew we wanted something better—for the environment and ourselves. So we joined forces to create Apparis, a vegan brand that empowers the modern woman. And you know what? We name all of our coats after women we admire—from fashion icons to coworkers and mentors.