Moving Fast Arrow stud Earring in White Diamonds19-3-2293
Through out the designers collection you will always see the symbol of arrows that are always reinvented in a different way. Arrows help launch you onto a different path through life. Here we have the moving fast white diamond stud. The post top of the stud is encrusted with white diamonds. Coming down from the arrow is a v- shaped single row of white diamonds that leads into a beautiful textured, rigged design that represents speed. The elegant design makes it easy for the wear to wear in any piercing.
• 14k rose gold and white diamonds.
• handcrafted in Turkey.
• Please allow 2-4 weeks as this is considered a special order.
Just because you do not see something from this designer does not mean we can not order it. As a retailer of Kismet By Milka, we can order anything from her stunning collections. Click the chat icon or on the "Have a question" tab to contact us and we will help you with your specific purchase. This will be a special order.
• Jewelry, take caution to keep harsh chemicals away from the precious metal and stones.
• Store your jewelry individually in its original packaging between wearings or use a protective case that will prevent minor damages caused by contact with abrasive surfaces.
• Keeping your jewelry clean is also important. Use a soft cloth to maintain gold's luster. We also recommend you to clean diamonds with a soft, clean, damp cloth after wearings.
Here at House Of 29 we search for unique, different and exquisite jewelry; resulting in a group of special curated designers who add their own personal touches and trade marks to their jewelry. The designers unleash their creativity and inspirations through out their life which then translates into stunning, beautiful jewelry that you must have!
Kismet specializes in fine jewelry that is handcrafted in Turkey. The female empowered line features extremely wearable pieces that look stunning on their own or layered all together, for a chic show stopping look. Fused with symbols and personal flair, Kismet’s collections inspires women to express their own individuality, dare to dream attitude and to create her own future with those dreams that inspire her. This is jewelry with meaning!
Working primarily in pink gold; which is part of the rose gold family, however, it is softer in tone and illuminates a subtle warm hue. Pink gold literally looks amazing on every skin tone and even mixed with your white gold metals and yellow gold metals!