Colette Jewelry Labbra Lip Necklace 18 Karat White Gold and White Diamonds
We at House of 29, adore lips. After all, we feature lips in our logo-a tribute to Sarah's grandmother and mother who always wore red lipstick. They believe that a fabulous lip completed an ensemble. For designer Colette the preciousness of a kiss is what inspired Colette’s Lavitos collection. The designs feature a simple pair of lips in white diamonds with a white diamond rose sitting asymmetrically on one side of the chain.
• .87 CTW of white diamonds.
• 18 white yellow gold and white diamonds.
• Measures .65" Width x .40" Height. 16" chain can be worn at three different lengths. Length: 21 centimeter, width: 1.6 centimeters, weight: 4.68 grams.
• Jewelry: take caution to keep harsh chemicals away from the precious metal and stones.
• Store your jewelry individually in its original packaging between wearings or use a protective case that will prevent minor damages caused by contact with abrasive surfaces.
• Keeping your jewelry clean is also important. Use a soft cloth to maintain gold's luster. We also recommend you to clean diamonds with a soft, clean, damp cloth after wearings.
Here at House Of 29 we search for unique, different and exquisite jewelry; resulting in a group of special curated designers who add their own personal touches and trade marks to their jewelry. The designers unleash their creativity and inspirations through out their life which then translates into stunning, beautiful jewelry that you must have!
Whether exploring a new destination, or traveling back to her roots in Saint-Germain-des-Prés, Colette Steckel is always dreaming up new ways for the modern woman to wear fine jewelry. Her fresh perspective is driven by an innate desire to excite today’s woman with wearable works of art for any occasion.
Since launching her namesake collection in 1995, Colette has been pushing the boundaries of fine jewelry resulting in a collection that is timeless with a contemporary fashion edge. Every design is infused with a sense of wanderlust influenced by the synergy of Colette’s French-Mexican background and extensive world travels.
Her celebrity following includes Madonna, Rihanna, Adriana Lima, Kate Hudson, Jessica Alba and many more.