Colette Jewelry Twinkle Star Studs 18 Karat Yellow Gold and Light Blue Enamel
Colette began working with colorful enamel as a way of injecting a little humor & playfulness into her most recognized collection, Galaxia. Highly influenced by Warhol & Kandinsky, this series features a punchy color palette that meant to evoke a feeling of pure joy. These are a fabulous pair of everyday earrings. Inject a little whimsy into your everyday jewelry wardrobe.
• Earrings measure 1 centimeters. Butterfly fastening for pierced ears. Weight 1 gram.
• 18 karat yellow gold, light blue enamel (due to the nature of the enamel, please note-color may vary from piece to piece and from photo) and white diamonds.
• Set with 0.07-carats of white diamonds.
• Jewelry: take caution to keep harsh chemicals away from the precious metal and stones.
• Store your jewelry individually in its original packaging between wearings or use a protective case that will prevent minor damages caused by contact with abrasive surfaces.
• Keeping your jewelry clean is also important. Use a soft cloth to maintain gold's luster. We also recommend you to clean diamonds with a soft, clean, damp cloth after wearings.
Here at House Of 29 we search for unique, different and exquisite jewelry; resulting in a group of special curated designers who add their own personal touches and trade marks to their jewelry. The designers unleash their creativity and inspirations through out their life which then translates into stunning, beautiful jewelry that you must have!
Whether exploring a new destination, or traveling back to her roots in Saint-Germain-des-Prés, Colette Steckel is always dreaming up new ways for the modern woman to wear fine jewelry. Her fresh perspective is driven by an innate desire to excite today’s woman with wearable works of art for any occasion.
Since launching her namesake collection in 1995, Colette has been pushing the boundaries of fine jewelry resulting in a collection that is timeless with a contemporary fashion edge. Every design is infused with a sense of wanderlust influenced by the synergy of Colette’s French-Mexican background and extensive world travels.
Her celebrity following includes Madonna, Rihanna, Adriana Lima, Kate Hudson, Jessica Alba and many more.