Ruth Sweatpants Navy Blue & NoirRUTH NAVY BLUE AND NOIR-2
Introducing Apparis' organic cotton collection. Apparis Ruth sweatpants are a basic with a twist. Made from ultra soft cotton-jersey with an abstract print for a bold look. Finally, a sweatpant that looks as good as it feels. Make these your new go-to lounge piece. Pair this with the Sandy Muscle Tee in Navy Blue & Noir, for a sleek-modern look.
• Relaxed fit: Roomy, but not too roomy—a standard silhouette. True to size.
• Relaxed sweatpants. Abstract print. Adjustable pull strings. Welt pockets. Elastic waistband and cuffs.
• For everyday.
• APPARIS logo in navy blue embroidered below left pocket.
• 100% organic cotton. Dyed and knitted fabric. Control union certified.
• Machine wash cold. Hang to dry.
• Made in Portugal.
Apparis is a modern vegan fashion brand co-founded by Amélie Brick and Lauren Nouchi. The New York-based label gained recognition and a cult following thanks to its colorful line of plush faux fur coats. They’re committed to making a bold statement: vegan fashion and an accessible price point can coexist without compromising style and quality.We—Amélie and Lauren—are the French duo behind the colorful line of faux furs. We both worked in luxury fashion, where we witnessed unethical manufacturing practices, and knew we wanted something better—for the environment and ourselves. So we joined forces to create Apparis, a vegan brand that empowers the modern woman. And you know what? We name all of our coats after women we admire—from fashion icons to coworkers and mentors.