Maura Green Hand Carved Hamsa Sacred Symbol Tablet Charm in Silver
Maura Green's Tarot Cards and Sacred Symbols are individually hand carved by real people, which means that each tablet is one of a kind. There are natural variations in the colors of the shell as well as the variation by the hand of the artist. The piece you receive will be made out of the materials shown, but may have different color hues and patterns.
The Tablets are then hand set by a master setter in New York City in a high polish 14K Yellow Gold basket, which displays an evil eye, a symbol of protection, so the pendant is completely reversible.
The Hamsa: Depicting an Open Hand, the Hamsa is a palm shaped amulet believed by many cultures throughout time to provide protection and defense against the evil eye, and also represents blessings, power, and strength. Early use of the Hamsa has been traced all the way back to ancient Mesopotamia.
• Sterling silver setting and sterling silver chain measuring 18"
• Measurements in Inches: 1.25” x .75”
• Hand Carved Abalone and Mother of Pearl
• Jewelry: take caution to keep harsh chemicals away from the precious metal and stones.
MG's hand carved talismans are not intended to be worn in water. Please do not apply perfume, or other chemicals while wearing your carvings. Handle with care and store in a safe, dry place.
• Store your jewelry individually in its original packaging between wearings or use a protective case that will prevent minor damages caused by contact with abrasive surfaces.
• Keeping your jewelry clean is also important. Use a soft cloth to maintain gold's luster. We also recommend you to clean diamonds with a soft, clean, damp cloth after wearings.
Here at House Of 29 we search for unique, different and exquisite jewelry; resulting in a group of special curated designers who add their own personal touches and trade marks to their jewelry. The designers unleash their creativity and inspirations through out their life which then translates into stunning, beautiful jewelry that you must have!
Maura Green, knows that jewelry can be deeply personal, and she creates her pieces “to endure, to transcend, to celebrate, to remember, to protect, to shine.” Maura has her own inspiration when creating a piece, but the wearer’s own intention and perspective is what activates the pieces, brings them to life and makes them meaningful.