Apparis Frida Lilac Shirt/Shirtdress
Vegan leather shirt dress in a stunning Lilac color. This piece is Sarah's top pick. It is super yummy and soft. Wear as a shirtdress, a shirt paired with leggings or skinny leg jeans, or, even as a short duster-worn un-buttoned.
• Dress length: 32". Chest Width: 9". Sleeve length: 23". Regular fit: Roomy, but not too roomy—a standard silhouette. True to size.
• Faux leather shirt dress.
• Two strap detail at back.
• Wide sleeve. Two side vents. Concealed Button Closure. Raw hem.
• 57% Polyurethane 43% Viscose.
• Dry clean only.
Apparis is a modern vegan fashion brand co-founded by Amélie Brick and Lauren Nouchi. The New York-based label gained recognition and a cult following thanks to its colorful line of plush faux fur coats. They’re committed to making a bold statement: vegan fashion and an accessible price point can coexist without compromising style and quality.We—Amélie and Lauren—are the French duo behind the colorful line of faux furs. We both worked in luxury fashion, where we witnessed unethical manufacturing practices, and knew we wanted something better—for the environment and ourselves. So we joined forces to create Apparis, a vegan brand that empowers the modern woman. And you know what? We name all of our coats after women we admire—from fashion icons to coworkers and mentors.