Apparis Melinda Short Noir
The MELINDA shorts are a go-to for elevated warm weather style. Featuring an elasticated waistband for comfort and a flattering mid-thigh length. The MELINDA shorts are made with our new Recycled ALT-SILK fabric.
Pair with the CHRISSY top in Noir for a matching set.
• Regular fit: Roomy, but not too roomy—a standard silhouette. True to size.
• Recycled alternative silk shorts.
• For everyday. Dress up or dress down.
• Two front slit pockets. One back welt pocket on right side. Elastic waist.
• Shell: 45% recycled polyester / 55% polyester. Lining: 100% polyester.
• Machine wash cold with like colors. Lay flat to dry. Iron low on reverse as needed. Do not bleach. Dry clean only.
Apparis is a modern vegan fashion brand co-founded by Amélie Brick and Lauren Nouchi. The New York-based label gained recognition and a cult following thanks to its colorful line of plush faux fur coats. They’re committed to making a bold statement: vegan fashion and an accessible price point can coexist without compromising style and quality.We—Amélie and Lauren—are the French duo behind the colorful line of faux furs. We both worked in luxury fashion, where we witnessed unethical manufacturing practices, and knew we wanted something better—for the environment and ourselves. So we joined forces to create Apparis, a vegan brand that empowers the modern woman. And you know what? We name all of our coats after women we admire—from fashion icons to coworkers and mentors.