EF Collection Diamond Jumbo Lola Hoop Earring
The Diamond Jumbo Lola Hoop earring brings effortless style to any look. Sparkling with three rows of pavé diamonds, this earring is the extra glittery sister to EF Collections Diamond Lola Hoop Earring. Featured in rose gold.
• Diamond weight: 0.23 carats for the pair. Earring height: 15 mm. Huggie inner diameter: 10.5 mm. Finished with a latch closure.
• Sold as a pair. Diamonds are SI1-SI2 clarity with G-H color. Diamonds are ethically sourced adhering to the the Kimberly Process.
• 14 karat rose gold. This can be special ordered in white or yellow gold. Call or email to inquire.
+ How to care
• Jewelry: take caution to keep harsh chemicals away from the precious metal and stones.
• Store your jewelry individually in its original packaging between wearings or use a protective case that will prevent minor damages caused by contact with abrasive surfaces.
• Keeping your jewelry clean is also important. Use a soft cloth to maintain gold's luster. We also recommend you to clean diamonds with a soft, clean, damp cloth after wearings.
+ About The Designer
Here at House Of 29 we search for unique, different and exquisite jewelry; resulting in a group of special curated designers who add their own personal touches and trade marks to their jewelry. The designers unleash their creativity and inspirations through out their life which then translates into stunning, beautiful jewelry that you must have!
Emily Faith Goldstein understood at age 24 what the fine jewelry market was missing: Approachable-priced, thoughtfully designed pieces made for women like herself. Upon recognizing this void, Emily began to design and create her own pieces, launching EF Collection in 2010.
Fine Jewelry Houses are historically generational handovers; however, Emily was determined to see her vision of delicate, feminine pieces at approachable prices through and shake up the industry. In 2012, after accepting an initial investment from her Father, Emily began selling her pieces at her local hair salon. She found herself there Thursday through Saturday for the next three years. During this time, Emily steadily built up a Direct to Consumer Clientele, paid back the initial investment to her Father and hired a Publicist. Two years later, in 2014, EF Collection secured it’s first luxury department store partner - Bergdorf Goodman, forever changing the landscape of and introducing fine jewelry on the 5th Floor (5F).
Today, Emily continues to create pieces using 14K gold handset with diamonds, precious stones, and most recently enamel. Understated and simple, yet glamorous EF Collection offers a beautiful balance between relevant trends and timeless design.
Since 2010, EF Collection has also garnered red carpet status as seen on Emily Blunt, Margot Robbie and Jessica Alba; while becoming a mainstay on celebrities such as Taylor Swift, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid and Chrissy Teigen.
A Note from Emily...
"I design for the everyday woman and draw inspiration from the world around me - Art, Fashion, Travel, Nature, Friends. I try to put an unexpected twist on classic forms keeping my pieces feeling current yet timeless. For me, less is more. While my pieces are delicate my hope is that they still make an impact. Whether paired with jeans and a tee or a cocktail dress my ultimate goal is to make women feel beautiful on the outside, in turn allowing their inner confidence to truly shine!"
+Have a question?
FEEL FREE TO ALWAYS CONTACT US! WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU FIND YOUR PERFECT WANT
Chat with us
1.844.729.2029TUESDAY - SATURDAY 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM