Apparis Julianna Cotton Sweatshorts Black
The Julianna sweatshort in black is your new throw-and-go piece. Made from ultra-soft and lightweight cotton for ultimate comfort. The basketball style gives it a relaxed and effortless feel for all those hangs you said you'll be there in 10 mins.
Pair it with the co-ordinating Isabel cropped sweatshirt in black for a complete look.
• The model is 5'7" with a 23" waist and is wearing size S. Side seam length: 17". Relaxed fit: Roomy, but not too roomy—a standard silhouette. True to size.
• Relaxed basketball shorts. Side seam pockets. Elastic waistband.
• For everyday.
• 95% organic cotton/ 5% Elastane. Dyed and knitted fabric. Control union certified.
• APPARIS logo in Epsom embroidered at front left.
• Machine wash cold. Hang to dry.
Apparis is a modern vegan fashion brand co-founded by Amélie Brick and Lauren Nouchi. The New York-based label gained recognition and a cult following thanks to its colorful line of plush faux fur coats. They’re committed to making a bold statement: vegan fashion and an accessible price point can coexist without compromising style and quality.We—Amélie and Lauren—are the French duo behind the colorful line of faux furs. We both worked in luxury fashion, where we witnessed unethical manufacturing practices, and knew we wanted something better—for the environment and ourselves. So we joined forces to create Apparis, a vegan brand that empowers the modern woman. And you know what? We name all of our coats after women we admire—from fashion icons to coworkers and mentors.