Maura Green Magic Mushroom Charm Hand Carved From Blue Mabe Pearl With Snail
Mushrooms, aside from being fun and trippy, have deep mythological symbolism. Due to their ability to grow (and grow rapidly) in the dark from decaying materials in nature, mushrooms represent rebirth, recycling, and transformation during times of darkness and quiet. All of MG's mushrooms are hand carved from natural materials, meaning each one is unique and one of a kind.
• Charm only. Chain sold separately.
• Mushroom is 40mm from top to bottom.
• A 14K Solid Gold Snail with two flush set diamonds sits perched happily atop a hand carved mushroom. The mushroom top is Blue Mabe Pearl with an abalone underside, and the stem is Mother of Pearl.
• Jewelry: take caution to keep harsh chemicals away from the precious metal and stones.
MG's hand carved talismans are not intended to be worn in water. Please do not apply perfume, or other chemicals while wearing your carvings. Handle with care and store in a safe, dry place.
• Store your jewelry individually in its original packaging between wearings or use a protective case that will prevent minor damages caused by contact with abrasive surfaces.
• Keeping your jewelry clean is also important. Use a soft cloth to maintain gold's luster. We also recommend you to clean diamonds with a soft, clean, damp cloth after wearings.
Here at House Of 29 we search for unique, different and exquisite jewelry; resulting in a group of special curated designers who add their own personal touches and trade marks to their jewelry. The designers unleash their creativity and inspirations through out their life which then translates into stunning, beautiful jewelry that you must have!
Maura Green, knows that jewelry can be deeply personal, and she creates her pieces “to endure, to transcend, to celebrate, to remember, to protect, to shine.” Maura has her own inspiration when creating a piece, but the wearer’s own intention and perspective is what activates the pieces, brings them to life and makes them meaningful.