Zahava Heirlooms 1960's Calendar Charm Double Sided
Inspired by a charm from the 1960s, each Calendar pendant is completely custom made. Tell us the month, day and year of two meaningful dates for you, and we will have it minted it in 10k gold and mark it with a diamond, or birthstone of your choice, one date on each side of the charm. A completely modern heirloom. Perfect for a mom or a grandma...the new "mommy" necklace. This charm is double sided and allows for you to select a date on each side of the charm. The month featured on each side is the actual month from the specified year.
• Made to order. Once your order has been processed, we will confirm your Calendar details with a watercolor rendering of your exact piece. As each pendant is completely custom made for you, please allow 4-8 weeks to ship.
• Double Sided Pendant 19mm long x 16mm wide x 1.3mm thick
• Price includes 2 birthstones. Chain sold separately. Contact us to order and customize: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Jewelry: take caution to keep harsh chemicals away from the precious metal and stones.
• Store your jewelry individually in its original packaging between wearings or use a protective case that will prevent minor damages caused by contact with abrasive surfaces.
• Keeping your jewelry clean is also important. Use a soft cloth to maintain gold's luster. We also recommend you to clean diamonds with a soft, clean, damp cloth after wearings.
Here at House Of 29 we search for unique, different and exquisite jewelry; resulting in a group of special curated designers who add their own personal touches and trade marks to their jewelry. The designers unleash their creativity and inspirations through out their life which then translates into stunning, beautiful jewelry that you must have!
Zahava (Golden, in Hebrew). Ethically produced by global metalsmiths, predominantly in Tel Aviv, Zahava's Jewelry is crafted in 10k Gold, evocative of antique amulets from another time and place. By infusing objects with meaning, they hope to inspire you to adorn in ideas from the past, connection to the present, and the individual dreams that shape your future.