Zahava Heirlooms Diamond Halo Olive Branch Token Necklace
Symbolizing: Peace. Serving as a universal symbol of peace, the ever fruitful Olive Tree can reach the age of 2,000 years old, and can regrow, even after being burned. Though its branches are light enough to be carried by a dove, they are strong enough to symbolize unity and forgiveness across cultures and peoples.
• Sculpted and engraved by hand with the word "Peace" in 10k gold with a 1 pt pavé diamond halo.
• Pendant measures 14mm long x 11mm wide x 2mm thick.
• 18" Gold Chain (16" Sizing Ring). (Sapphire beaded necklace and sapphire amulet charm sold separately).
+ How to care
• Jewelry: take caution to keep harsh chemicals away from the precious metal and stones.
• Store your jewelry individually in its original packaging between wearings or use a protective case that will prevent minor damages caused by contact with abrasive surfaces.
• Keeping your jewelry clean is also important. Use a soft cloth to maintain gold's luster. We also recommend you to clean diamonds with a soft, clean, damp cloth after wearings.
+ About The Designer
Here at House Of 29 we search for unique, different and exquisite jewelry; resulting in a group of special curated designers who add their own personal touches and trade marks to their jewelry. The designers unleash their creativity and inspirations through out their life which then translates into stunning, beautiful jewelry that you must have!
Zahava (Golden, in Hebrew). Ethically produced by global metalsmiths, predominantly in Tel Aviv, Zahava's Jewelry is crafted in 10k Gold, evocative of antique amulets from another time and place. By infusing objects with meaning, they hope to inspire you to adorn in ideas from the past, connection to the present, and the individual dreams that shape your future.
+Have a question?
FEEL FREE TO ALWAYS CONTACT US! WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU FIND YOUR PERFECT WANT
Chat with us
1.844.729.2029TUESDAY - SATURDAY 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM