Zahava Heirlooms Peacock Token Necklace
Symbolizing: Wisdom. Birds possess a spiritual magic, flying between the earth and the stars. With their ability to see the world from such great heights, birds embody our desire to rise above the minutia of the day to day. A Peacock’s colorful feathers symbolize all of the beauty there is to see, while the golden “eye” shapes, “eyes of the stars”, represent knowledge.
• Sculpted and engraved by hand with the word "Wisdom" in 10k gold with a 1 pt diamond
• Pendant measures 20mm long x 15mm wide x 2mm thick
• 24" Chain (22" Sizing Ring)
• Jewelry: take caution to keep harsh chemicals away from the precious metal and stones.
• Store your jewelry individually in its original packaging between wearings or use a protective case that will prevent minor damages caused by contact with abrasive surfaces.
• Keeping your jewelry clean is also important. Use a soft cloth to maintain gold's luster. We also recommend you to clean diamonds with a soft, clean, damp cloth after wearings.
Here at House Of 29 we search for unique, different and exquisite jewelry; resulting in a group of special curated designers who add their own personal touches and trade marks to their jewelry. The designers unleash their creativity and inspirations through out their life which then translates into stunning, beautiful jewelry that you must have!
Zahava (Golden, in Hebrew). Ethically produced by global metalsmiths, predominantly in Tel Aviv, Zahava's Jewelry is crafted in 10k Gold, evocative of antique amulets from another time and place. By infusing objects with meaning, they hope to inspire you to adorn in ideas from the past, connection to the present, and the individual dreams that shape your future.