Zahava Heirlooms Pomegranate Vine Token Necklace
Symbolizing: Inner Beauty. Grown in the Mediterranean for thousands of years, the Pomegranate holds within its skin rich color, healing nutrients and beautiful jewel-like seeds, exuding beauty and majesty. Some cultures say that each seed within a Pomegranate represents a different virtue to live by.
• Sculpted and engraved by hand with the word "Inner Beauty" in 10k gold with four 1 pt diamonds
• Pendant measures 25mm long x 18mm wide x 2mm thick
• 24" Chain (22" Sizing Ring)
• Jewelry: take caution to keep harsh chemicals away from the precious metal and stones.
• Store your jewelry individually in its original packaging between wearings or use a protective case that will prevent minor damages caused by contact with abrasive surfaces.
• Keeping your jewelry clean is also important. Use a soft cloth to maintain gold's luster. We also recommend you to clean diamonds with a soft, clean, damp cloth after wearings.
Here at House Of 29 we search for unique, different and exquisite jewelry; resulting in a group of special curated designers who add their own personal touches and trade marks to their jewelry. The designers unleash their creativity and inspirations through out their life which then translates into stunning, beautiful jewelry that you must have!
Zahava (Golden, in Hebrew). Ethically produced by global metalsmiths, predominantly in Tel Aviv, Zahava's Jewelry is crafted in 10k Gold, evocative of antique amulets from another time and place. By infusing objects with meaning, they hope to inspire you to adorn in ideas from the past, connection to the present, and the individual dreams that shape your future.