Zahava Heirlooms Reversible Green Tourmaline and Diamond Byrdie Heart Pendant
The front is a heart shaped green tourmaline stone, with a small diamond bezel. The back is shiny gold with a starburst engraving around a tiny diamond. The sweetest little silhouette to stack with your other Zahava tokens. Inspired by an antique heart pendant the designer has, which was gifted to the designer by her grandmother's best friend.
• Sculpted in 10k yellow gold. Shown in photograph paired with Zahava Heirlooms Protea Token Necklace, sold separately.
• 6mm by 9mm with 1.0mm and 2.0mm diamonds. Pendant only. Chain sold separately.
• Jewelry: take caution to keep harsh chemicals away from the precious metal and stones.
• Store your jewelry individually in its original packaging between wearings or use a protective case that will prevent minor damages caused by contact with abrasive surfaces.
• Keeping your jewelry clean is also important. Use a soft cloth to maintain gold's luster. We also recommend you to clean diamonds with a soft, clean, damp cloth after wearings.
Here at House Of 29 we search for unique, different and exquisite jewelry; resulting in a group of special curated designers who add their own personal touches and trade marks to their jewelry. The designers unleash their creativity and inspirations through out their life which then translates into stunning, beautiful jewelry that you must have!
Zahava (Golden, in Hebrew). Ethically produced by global metalsmiths, predominantly in Tel Aviv, Zahava's Jewelry is crafted in 10k Gold, evocative of antique amulets from another time and place. By infusing objects with meaning, they hope to inspire you to adorn in ideas from the past, connection to the present, and the individual dreams that shape your future.