Zahava Heirlooms Ruby Beaded Necklace
Ruby is the stone of passion, lauded as a drop blood of Mother Earth's heart. Natural beauty is unique, each beaded necklace will have slight variations or color and size.
• 16" Long, Hand Strung on Silk. 16" Ruby Beaded Necklace (charms sold separately). Shown in photograph paired with Zahava Heirlooms Art Octagon Charm Necklace and Zahava Heirlooms Ruby Amulet, each sold separately.
• 10k Gold Spring Ring Clasp
• 3mm 10k Gold Beads
• Jewelry: take caution to keep harsh chemicals away from the precious metal and stones. This is an artisan piece strung on fine silk, so please handle with care by avoiding showering or exercising in this piece.
• Store your jewelry individually in its original packaging between wearings or use a protective case that will prevent minor damages caused by contact with abrasive surfaces.
• Keeping your jewelry clean is also important. Use a soft cloth to maintain gold's luster. We also recommend you to clean diamonds with a soft, clean, damp cloth after wearings.
Here at House Of 29 we search for unique, different and exquisite jewelry; resulting in a group of special curated designers who add their own personal touches and trade marks to their jewelry. The designers unleash their creativity and inspirations through out their life which then translates into stunning, beautiful jewelry that you must have!
Zahava (Golden, in Hebrew). Ethically produced by global metalsmiths, predominantly in Tel Aviv, Zahava's Jewelry is crafted in 10k Gold, evocative of antique amulets from another time and place. By infusing objects with meaning, they hope to inspire you to adorn in ideas from the past, connection to the present, and the individual dreams that shape your future.