Zahava Heirlooms Seek Octagon Charm Necklace
An Octagon shaped pendant sculpted in our sea-floor texture, with the word “Seek” written in ancient Aramaic on the front. The back is engraved with the Rumi quote, "What you seek is seeing you."
• Sculpted and engraved by hand in 10k
• 20mm pendant with a 3.1mm (0.06ct) marquise diamond
• 24" Cable Chain , 22" sizing ring option (shown with paperclip chain, which is sold separately). (charms sold separately, shown with Opal Amulet, Sapphire Amulet and Graduated Midnight Opal Beaded Necklace)
• Jewelry: take caution to keep harsh chemicals away from the precious metal and stones.
• Store your jewelry individually in its original packaging between wearings or use a protective case that will prevent minor damages caused by contact with abrasive surfaces.
• Keeping your jewelry clean is also important. Use a soft cloth to maintain gold's luster. We also recommend you to clean diamonds with a soft, clean, damp cloth after wearings.
Here at House Of 29 we search for unique, different and exquisite jewelry; resulting in a group of special curated designers who add their own personal touches and trade marks to their jewelry. The designers unleash their creativity and inspirations through out their life which then translates into stunning, beautiful jewelry that you must have!
Zahava (Golden, in Hebrew). Ethically produced by global metalsmiths, predominantly in Tel Aviv, Zahava's Jewelry is crafted in 10k Gold, evocative of antique amulets from another time and place. By infusing objects with meaning, they hope to inspire you to adorn in ideas from the past, connection to the present, and the individual dreams that shape your future.